UPDATE VIA JUDITH BASIN DES & JUDITH BASIN COUNTY COURTHOUSE::
County Buildings closed due to Coronavirus! (open by appointment only - read info below)
● By Resolution #FY2020-17, the Judith Basin Commissioners have ordered the Courthouse and all county buildings to be locked at 5pm on Friday, March 27, 2020. Most offices will still be open 8am-5pm daily, but will be accessible by appointment only.
● Sheriff's Office may be accessed at anytime by calling 566-2212.
● MSU Extension office will be CLOSED until further notice. Email Katie with questions: email@example.com
● The Treasurer's Office is only taking appointments from 2-5pm daily.
● All other offices are taking appointments from 8-5 daily. Please call ahead, so the office you'd like to visit can have someone meet you at the door. During your visit, please continue to respect social distancing recommendations.
● EMS Coordinator and County Commissioners will continue to be at the Courthouse on Tuesdays only.
● To get on the Commissioners' Agenda, contact Clerk & Recorder Amanda Kelly at Ext #110
- Courthouse Main Line: 406-566-2277
- County Attorney: Ext #115 or Ext #118
- Clerk of District Court: Ext #113
- Justice of the Peace: Ext #117
- Clerk & Recorder: Ext #109 or Ext #110
- Treasurer: Ext #111 or Ext #112
- Commissioners: Ext #106 or Ext #107 or Ext #108
- DES: Ext #128
- EMS: #126
Road Department: 566-2241
Sheriff's Office: 566-2212
For more information, you can also visit their website at